Friday's football betting news[/b]

Post your Links to Your Sites here. I am not responsible for sites listed here they are user posted so please be responsible and look it over before you click on a link here. All post in other sections of the Survey Forum will be moved to here or deleted. Please keep it survey related... Note: I only look to see if the site is decent if not I will Remove the post.
thanhthuy02
Enter the middle number below: 367

Postby thanhthuy02 » Thu Jan 16, 2020 1:51 am

We're hoping for some Friday night fun in Germany, as two teams with weak defences go head-to-head- According to the free soccer tips site page![/b]
Strugglers to serve up a treat[/b]
Bochum v Hannover[/b]
Friday 13 December, 17:30[/b]
Dynamo Kyiv went flat last night, as they drew 1-1 with Lugano, and crashed out of the Europa League. After being deprived of entertainment in the Ukrainian capital, we'll go in search of fun in Germany. Bochum are up against Hannover, and I think we could be in for a best football tips.[/b]
Both teams are well off the pace when it comes lớn the promotion race. Bochum gave mighty Bayern Munich a scare in the DFB Cup earlier this season - they led late on, but bravely succumbed lớn a 2-1 defeat. That heroism has been in short supply on Bundesliga hai - Bochum have only won three of their 16 matches, and they are 12 points short of the top three.[/b]
Hannover were relegated last season, but their attempt to make it back into the top flight has been a disaster so far. Former H96 coach Mirko Slomka's return was a failure, and he lasted until November. Former Sandhausen boss Kenan Kocak, who is just 38, has been brought in to try lớn rescue the campaign.[/b]
I don't trust either team in terms of backing them to get a result, but I do fancy goals here. Bochum's 16 league games have featured 58 goals at an average of 3.62, and nine of those matches have seen an Over 3.5 Goals bet land.[/b]
Hannover have seen three of their last six games feature at least four goals, and they have conceded three goals or more in three of their last six away matches.[/b]
I'll back Over 3.5 Goals here at a hefty hai.84.[/b]

gracieanderson354
Enter the middle number below: 367

Re: Friday's football betting news[/b]

Postby gracieanderson354 » Thu Jan 16, 2020 3:11 am

If you reach out to us at Myassignmenthelp.com, we can take care of your “write my case study for me” requests in the best possible way. how to write case study
Gracie Anderson is one of the ex-professors of Oxford University who is a ghostwriter now and provides the best assignment help service by getting associated with MyAssignmenthelp.

Return to “Links to Other Sites”