Welcome to carolisayazakuser.com

Free Surveys for cash or points.

Moderator: carolis

carolis
Site Admin
Enter the middle number below: 367

Welcome to carolisayazakuser.com

Postby carolis » Sat Nov 24, 2012 11:20 am

:mrgreen: Welcome to our friendly forum, pull up a chair and make yourself at home. :mrgreen:
On this forum you will find different types of surveys

:D Some pay you cash some give you points that you can exchange for gifts or gift cards and some just enter you into sweepstakes
:geek: Sign up for as many as you like or even all of them
:P I would like you to know that some of the links provided here are our referral links if you sign up on our referral links we get paid if you get your friends to sign up You get paid and we get paid and if there friends sign up we all get paid
:mrgreen: Some company's do not have referral links and we wont get paid when others join but that is OK you can make money/points on them as well
:D Remember its not a get rich plan but its like a bunch of small bank accounts building up just waiting for you to cash out. You should be able to generate $50-100 a month at a minimum with very little time spent.
:mrgreen: Look at 'The Black list' we update this one periodically as we find more survey companies.
Giving Credit to a good friend Scampi who spent time trying survey company's and coming up with the list you find here. :D

One more thing if you have a survey company you would like me to add to one of the list here with or with out your referral I can add them just shoot me a email or a message here on the forum,
I will add referral links on first come first serve basis ok =-)

Return to “Welcome to the Survey Forum”